Low prices… / Business Innovation
- It might be that low prices are the final refuge of the marketer who has run out of ideas and is left with nothing but a commodity.
The Alternative… / Business innovation
- Or it might be that organizing your business around lowering prices through efficiency, mass scale and smart choices is a powerful way to grow.
Are Both True..? / Business Innovation
- My guess is that both are true, but you better be really sure about which one you’re choosing.
- Hint: doing the second one successfully is really quite difficult, so if all you’re doing is writing a lower number on the pricetags, you’re probably playing the first game. / Business Innovation /
Business Innovation: Price Also Has A Future Dimension…
- globalnewspointer.net: In times of economic crisis low prices are a serious issue directly related to the available consumer purchasing power in any given market.
- On the other hand, a decision to lower your prices must be the last solution, as you run out of your business innovation ideas.
- Finally, every day business experience proves that “price” has a proportional relationship with your customers’ life time value. So, be innovative… / Business Innovation /